[QZ] - Galactic Lemurs [QZ] - Galactic Lemurs

5 Stars

Fantastic work xoxox

Jamrock's Lucky Day (ToR) Jamrock's Lucky Day (ToR)

I think..

..you should invest in cocoa beans.

Jamrock is very lucky, cool.

Kwing responds:

I think if he saw this he'd break down laughing, seeing as the thread he made is like 7 years old.

Cannon Go Boom! Cannon Go Boom!

hey that was pritty cool

i liked cube's and havegum's and renae's but i was disappointed with kinsei's and aigis's and kashi's and santo's canon was just pathetically animated, terrible anticipation and follow through. I'm definitely going to participate in the next afc weekend collab..

Circle Warrior Circle Warrior

What the fuck.

That was horrible. I wouldn't be surprised if you just copied the code from somewhere and so don't know how to tweak the game to make him move faster.
The graphics aren't good and the music is not pleasant at all.

Koran Koran

I like this.

Sequel = smoking the Koran, the fire needs to be more burny. The music is really good and enjoyable. Nice work dude!

NhollowWearthO responds:

Thanks :D i should really should put effort in the little animation there is but it was more about the date time and feel i might just go back and fix that fire. at least/

Jungle Party loop Jungle Party loop

Far too repetative...

It's a good start but I would find this way too irritating if it playing continuously during a game or menu of some sort. The xylophone like instrument just needs to change or slow down for a bit to break it up. Ignoring shortness and repetativness it's pretty good and mastered really well.

Ninjastar Ninjastar

THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I came like 49 times cos it is soo good. I like the part when he says Foldy Foldy Foldy. The music part is also good. I think it's really great how you made the music so I can hear it with my ears, you know? Anyway it's good seeing you again, keep up the good making of music that goes Ninja, Ninja, Ninjastar. LOL ok desu KawaII yo! haha lol nice song man

Havegum responds:

I came that one 50th time :3

Happy flow [DJ, HVE1] Happy flow [DJ, HVE1]

Sounds Great!

Even short loops shouldn't be this repetitive unless it's some atmospheric synth stuff without a definitive beat. You need to make it longer and change it a bit half way through so it's not so repetative. This could work well in a game though.

HEY COMIC HEY COMIC

Holy crap, dude, this is super depressing.

Nathan. Nathan.

Such amazing stuff.
What great memories.

NG Redesign Green Skin v.2 NG Redesign Green Skin v.2

Awesome work Rob, I always love your stuff and how contrasting and colourful your art always is. I really hope they end up using one of these skins. Love naythe!~