View Profile CloudEater

7 Movie Reviews

5 Stars

Fantastic work xoxox

I think..

..you should invest in cocoa beans.

Jamrock is very lucky, cool.

Kwing responds:

I think if he saw this he'd break down laughing, seeing as the thread he made is like 7 years old.

hey that was pritty cool

i liked cube's and havegum's and renae's but i was disappointed with kinsei's and aigis's and kashi's and santo's canon was just pathetically animated, terrible anticipation and follow through. I'm definitely going to participate in the next afc weekend collab..

2 Game Reviews

What the fuck.

That was horrible. I wouldn't be surprised if you just copied the code from somewhere and so don't know how to tweak the game to make him move faster.
The graphics aren't good and the music is not pleasant at all.

I like this.

Sequel = smoking the Koran, the fire needs to be more burny. The music is really good and enjoyable. Nice work dude!

NhollowWearthO responds:

Thanks :D i should really should put effort in the little animation there is but it was more about the date time and feel i might just go back and fix that fire. at least/

3 Audio Reviews

Far too repetative...

It's a good start but I would find this way too irritating if it playing continuously during a game or menu of some sort. The xylophone like instrument just needs to change or slow down for a bit to break it up. Ignoring shortness and repetativness it's pretty good and mastered really well.

Sounds Great!

Even short loops shouldn't be this repetitive unless it's some atmospheric synth stuff without a definitive beat. You need to make it longer and change it a bit half way through so it's not so repetative. This could work well in a game though.

Great work Jonny!

The music works great. You do the different voices really well. You should get a better quality microphone. Someone needs to make an art forum song. Also your english accent isn't very good XD (jk)

bigjonny13 responds:

Thanks Cloudy. Actually, the microphone is good quality, you've heard me on Skype and Stickam with it. It's just that it's a headset and I did it in one take so I couldn't *move away from the microphone to breathe*. Also, I should really do a voice reel where I do an actual English accent so everyone stops ragging on me for that eh?

103 Art Reviews

Holy crap, dude, this is super depressing.

Such amazing stuff.
What great memories.

Awesome work Rob, I always love your stuff and how contrasting and colourful your art always is. I really hope they end up using one of these skins. Love naythe!~

i change my mind so much i can't even trust it, my mind changes me so much i can't even trust myself

27, Male